June 6, 2011

Temna Fialka Shoot

Here are a few shots from a shoot I did a few months ago with some amazingly talented people.

Model: Terese WaddellMake-up: Lydia Yapp of  Edmonton Make-up Artists
Photography: Samantha Scharf Photography
Clothes and Headpieces: Natasha Lazarovic of Temna Fialka

I have worked with the amazing Samantha Scharf a few times before this shoot and I always enjoy working with her. I had also worked with the designer's clothes on previous shoots but have yet to meet the designer, Natasha Lazarovic herself.

It was my second time working with Lydia and I have since worked with her and am awed by how amazing she is at her craft.

It was my first meeting with the model, Therese and enjoyed every moment of it. She is a wonderful girl and I would be happy to work with her again.

Happy Hair Days everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment