August 8, 2011

Permissions or Stop, Slow down and GO!

The entry deadline for the Contessa Awards is tomorrow, so I feel safe posting my final submissions here for the world to see.

I worked with an amazingly talented team to bring what was in my head to the head of others and onto a photograph.

Daryl Croft  did another fantastic job photographing for me. He is always a wonder to work with both in skill and personality.

My three amazing models were: Red Light Mlee Fisher , Yellow Light Aysha O'Brien, and Green Light Angela Ben Ephraim . All three trusted their hair to my hands and did a stellar job of creating the feel for each Light or permission.

The ever talented Ashly McKessok of  In Your Face Make Up did the faces for me and translated my disjointed brain's image into great make-up. You will note I sing her praises often, but there is really not enough awesome words in the English language to cover how great she is.

Enjoy!

Red Light means Stop!


Yellow Light means slow down.


Grenn light means GO!

















No comments:

Post a Comment